Clinical Trials BC
Network of Networks (N2)
Network of Networks (N2) is an alliance of Canadian research networks and organizations working to enhance national clinical research capability and capacity. Membership with N2 allows member organizations to have access to its tools and resources which for best practices, training, and regulations. Learn more about N2 membership.
Clinical Trials BC has funded and managed the provincial BC membership since 2017. N2 benefits are available for clinical researchers working in health authorities and academic organizations in BC, as well as for some independent investigators. Check if your organization is a member.
Tools and resources available through N2 membership
N2 courses via CITI-Canada:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Health Canada Division 5
Membership also provides each group with:
- Standard operating procedures to support clinical trial regulatory compliance
- Quality tools
- Tools to Engage Participant
- Resources to educate patients and the public about clinical research
- And much more
Want to know more about provincial BC membership, including:
- Status of an organization
- N2 Lead for an organization
- Funding Status or Usage metrics
Want to access the N2 database?
- Your request for access
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your research location
Instructions on how to log in will be provided within one week.
For all other questions (re: CITI courses, access and use of resources, SOPS, etc.) contact N2.
We’re also a longstanding member of the N2 Clinical Trials Education and Awareness (CTEA) committee, which co-developed the It Starts With Me project and website in partnership with patients. This campaign encourages patients and public stakeholders to participate in clinical trials. Please see Participant Experience for more information.
This Clinical Trials BC initiative is made possible through a provincial membership agreement with Health Research BC, funded through the BC SUPPORT Unit’s Training & Capacity Development initiative.