Clinical Trials BC
Audit & Inspection Preparedness Program (AIPP)
The Audit and Inspection Preparation Program (AIPP) is Clinical Trial BC’s compliance and quality education and training program, delivered through the lens of inspection. Research team members have access to training and materials to promote compliance, introduce compliance management and quality management concepts, and increase team comfort in preparing, hosting, and following up with audits and inspections.
About the program
Offered since 2013, the AIPP program promotes early planning and readiness to research teams for sponsor audits and both domestic and foreign inspections.
The program includes:
- A workshop series (six sessions of 12 modules) with a certificate
- Tools and Clinical Trials Training Manual (version 8)
- Inspection preparation training and support
- Post-inspection response and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) planning
- Virtual and hybrid inspection processes (added in 2021)
Want to participate?
Sign up for the AIPP program by: