Clinical Trials BC
Audit & Inspection Preparedness Program (AIPP)
Clinical Trial BC’s Audit and Inspection Preparation Program (AIPP) provides research team members with education and training on compliance and quality, delivered through the lens of inspection. The training and materials introduce compliance management and quality management concepts, and increase team comfort in preparing, hosting and following up with audits and inspections.
About the program
Offered since 2013, the AIPP program promotes the concepts of early planning and readiness for sponsor audits and both domestic and foreign inspections.
The program includes:
- A workshop series comprising 7 sessions of 12 modules (certificate issued upon completion)
- Tools and Clinical Trials Training Manual (version 8)
- Inspection preparation training and support
- Post-inspection response and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) planning
- Virtual and hybrid inspection processes (added in 2021)
Want to participate?
Sign up for the AIPP program by: