Clinical Trials BC
Continuing Education and Training
Clinical Trials BC provides province-wide support and access to a range of training, guidance and resources for clinical research personnel. With a robust educational program, we help participating research organizations and their staff excel within one of the world’s most heavily-regulated industries. Our support helps British Columbia grow a clinical research workforce with the required skills, knowledge, and training to conduct world-class clinical trials.
Check out our education and training offerings, resources, support, upcoming training opportunities (lectures, workshops, webinars) below.
Did you know that Clinical Trials BC offers an educational programming to BC’s researchers and their teams with a focus on regulatory compliance?
We have maintained and added to our educational programs with a selection of over 30 workshops, lectures and training sessions.
See a full list of educational offerings:
Professional development and training innitatives
- Clinical Research Professional (CRP) Certification Program: financial and resource support to get certified with ACRP and SoCRA.
- Quality Management Program: services, resources and support for the development and implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) in BC centres, health authorities, academic institutions and agencies. Quality leadership course, mentorship, Quality community of practice.
- Audit & Inspection Preparedness (AIPP) Program: an education and training program on compliance and quality, delivered through the lens of inspection.
- N2 provincial membership: allows reseachers and research team members to have access to N2 educational courses (available via CITI-Canada), Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Tools, Tools to Engage Participants, and more.
- ASK US Series webinars: lunch-and-learn sessions with topics related to clinical research and trials.
ACRP Learning Management System
An e-learning portal consists of 30+ programs offering learners working at clinical research sites in BC a wide variety of training topics on essential components of quality clinical research.
N2 Courses via CITI-Canada
High quality, web-based, Canadian instruction on a variety of research topics in research with human participants. Courses include Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Clinical Reaseach Coordinators (CRC), Health Canada Division 5, and more.