Clinical Trials BC
We work directly with research teams at both health authorities and academic institutions, as well as with clinical trial sponsors and clinical research organizations, to better understand unique needs and capacities across our province. Our approach connects various stakeholders within the BC clinical trials landscape, while supporting our research teams and the greater clinical trial community.
Our services include:
- Clinical trial conduct consults and requests for support
- Navigation of the BC landscape and resources, including government requests for information
- Liaison between the industry, site and investigator
- Identification of sites and quality investigation for funded trials
- Patient engagement and participant recruitment for clinical trials
- Mentoring and career development and recruitment
To allow for a targeted approach that facilitates highly impactful connections between stakeholders, we have developed meaningful relationships and paired with various tools like the Canadian Clinical Trials Asset Map.