Clinical Trials BC
Clinical Trials BC Awards
The Clinical Trials BC Awards honours individuals and organizations who have made significant contributions to strengthening the BC clinical trials ecosystem. Award recipients exemplify excellence in leadership, advocacy for clinical trials, and outstanding service and support to advance clinical trials research and improve the health of people across British Columbia.
2024 Clinical Trials BC Awards
There are two award opportunities:
- Leadership & Advocacy Award
- Service & Support Award
Nominations now open. Submit your nominations by December 10, 2023. Recipients will be announced in Spring 2024.
2023 Clinical Trials BC Awards
Clinical Trials BC presented two recognition awards in 2023: the Leadership & Advocacy Award and the Service & Support Award.
1. Dr. Anne Junker was presented the Leadership & Advocacy Award
2. Victor Espinosa was presented the Service & Support Award
2022 Clinical Trials BC Awards
In 2022, Clinical Trials BC was pleased to announce the recipients of two provincial clinical trials achievement awards: the Leadership & Advocacy Award and the Service & Support Award. Both recipients were honoured at a virtual award ceremony held during our International Clinical Trials Day 2022 event.
1. Dr. Robert McMaster was awarded the Leadership & Advocacy Award.
2. The COVID-19 Clinical Research Coordination Initiative (CRCI) was awarded the Service & Support Award.
2020 Clinical Trials BC Awards
Clinical Trials BC presented two awards for the 2020 Clinical Trials BC Awards which are: the Clinical Trials BC Support Award and the Clinical Trials BC Service Award.
1. Fasken was awarded the Clinical Trials BC Support Award.
2. Clinical Research Professionals of BC (CRPBC ) was awarded the Clinical Trials BC Service Award.