Clinical Trials BC
Clinical Trials BC annual awards
Every year, Clinical Trials BC recognizes and honours individuals and organizations that have contributed outstanding leadership and distinguished service/support to the clinical trials community.
2024 Clinical Trials BC Awards
There are two award opportunities:
- Leadership & Advocacy Award
- Service & Support Award
Recipients will be announced in Spring 2024.
2023 Clinical Trials BC awards
Clinical Trials BC presented two recognition awards in 2023: the Leadership & Advocacy Award and the Service & Support Award.
1. Dr. Anne Junker was presented the Leadership & Advocacy Award
2. Victor Espinosa was presented the Service & Support Award
2022 Clinical Trials BC awards
In 2022, Clinical Trials BC was pleased to announce the recipients of two provincial clinical trials achievement awards: the Leadership & Advocacy Award and the Service & Support Award. Both recipients were honoured at a virtual award ceremony held during our International Clinical Trials Day 2022 event.
1. Dr. Robert McMaster was awarded the Leadership & Advocacy Award.
2. The COVID-19 Clinical Research Coordination Initiative (CRCI) was awarded the Service & Support Award.
2020 Clinical Trials BC awards
Clinical Trials BC presented two awards for the 2020 Clinical Trials BC Awards: the Clinical Trials BC Support Award and the Clinical Trials BC Service Award.
1. Fasken was awarded the Clinical Trials BC Support Award.
2. Clinical Research Professionals of BC (CRPBC ) was awarded the Clinical Trials BC Service Award.