Technology-enabled knowledge translation for digital health: principles and practice
June 29, 2018
Dr. Kendall Ho, Emergency Medical Specialist, Vancouver General Hospital; Professor, University of British Columbia
- Discuss opportunities and challenges for digital health to improve health and wellness of individuals.
- Describe opportunities of collaboration between various stakeholders to enrich KT: researchers, patients and caregivers, health professionals, computer scientists, engineers, and health policy makers.
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- BC Emergency Medicine Network (useful apps and websites for health professionals and patients)
- Digital Emergency Medicine at UBC
- Technology Enabled Knowledge Translation for eHealth (book)
- Health apps, wearables, and sensors: The advancing frontier of digital health (BC Medical Journal, December 2017)
Check back soon for details of future webinars
Subscribe to receive the latest news: