Patient engagement for beginners
October 26, 2018
Maria Hudspith, Executive Director, Pain BC
Linda Wilhelm, President, Canadian Arthritis Patient Alliance
- Understand how to engage with patients to recognize needs and address gaps in health care.
- Describe the value of patient engagement to decision-making.
- Identify the spectrum of patient engagement and examples of engagement at each level.
- Describe outcome measures that can be used to evaluate patient engagement efforts.
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- CIHR Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research - Patient Engagement Framework
- Patient views on “Ladders of Engagement” (Ontario SPOR SUPPORT Unit)
- Patient Voices Network
- Accreditation Canada
- International Association for Public Participation
- Canadian Arthritis Network
Check back soon for details of future webinars
Subscribe to receive the latest news: